-Free Shipping option starts on Orders Over $28.99 us.
-Discount coupons starts on Orders Over $49.99 us.
-Dhl Extra charge shipping method only shows up on a desktop or Pc Browsers
-We accept Amazon Pay and Stripe Payment methods
-We accept all Visa and MasterCard Credit and Debit Cards
-We have DHL Express Delivery International Shipping & tracking services
2. Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
3. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
4. The images shown are not the actual item and are for your reference only.
5. SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
7. Due to stock status and time differences, we will choose to ship your item from our first available warehouse for fast delivery.
RETURN & REFUND
This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it´s always worth it!
Using easily and fast. Grafting method than the traditional savings.
The time and effort Blade can be replaced.
Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant.Specifications:
Materials: carbon steel, ABS and Aluminum
Cut grafting stocks diameter from 5mm/0.2″-1.4cm/0.55″
Trimming blades thickness: 3mm/0.12″
Phillips screwdriver with red handleSize 27cm * 10cm/10.5inch * 3.9inchGrafting Tape Width: 2cm/0.79″(1cm=0.39inches)How to use:Step 1: Hold the grafting stock in the grafting tool and squeeze the handle to make the cut, repeat this step to cut stem from the donor plant. Take care to ensure that the groove is cut in the stock plant.
Step 2: Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible. If the stock and donor plant are not the same size, match on the side only.
Step 3: Place sterilizing material around the joint, and bind with tape, the sterilizing material will protect against bacteria and weather conditions.
Step 4: Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant.
Step 5: The grafting tool with “V & U & Ω” blade and the end of blade both can cut, one piece blade can be used as two pieces blade, so you would have total six pieces blade.Note:
Keep out of reach of children do not use on dry or old hard wood.
There are no reviews yet.